The Invacare Orion Metro is packed with an electronic speed reduction feature that automatically reduces speed around bends, ensuring safe and comfortable manoeuvres at all times. A two-step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from free-wheeling if it is knocked out of drive mode. Orion Metro is also reliable and easy to service. Users can simply remove the rear cover to access batteries, electronics, motor, and cables. Electronics and the engine are protected from corrosion and water, which safeguard the vital workings of the scooter against dirt, preventing any unnecessary malfunctions. Key features include:
- Ergonomic steering: Features an ergonomically designed steering system that allows for easier and more responsive control.
- Hand brake: This feature ensures immediate braking when necessary.
- Brake light: It has a clear and bright brake lighting that warns people that the scooter is slowing down.
- Disengaging lever: Two-step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from accidentally free-wheeling
- Auto-speed reduction: It has an automatic speed reduction that reduces speed around bends for additional safety.
- Finite tiller movement: It features an easily adjustable tiller with stepless adjustments to enhance steering control. This, coupled with the new head tube angle of 70 degrees, help to give more responsive steering control.